Merging and duplicating reports
You can create a copy or duplicate of any report by clicking “Duplicate” in the “Insert” section of the Openbox main window.
The duplicate report will have the same line items in it initially, but these can be changed as for any report. Changes won’t affect the original report.
This can be useful if you want, for example, to have a report on several timelines. Just create a duplicate and change the timeline to what you want.
You can also merge one report into another, as follows:
- Select the report you want.
- In the Ribbon, click “Insert” then “Merge into”.
- A dropdown of other reports appears. Select the one you want.
- All the lines from the report from step 1 will be inserted at the bottom of the report from step 3.
- Drag and drop the lines to re-order them as needed